You Wanted Flavor?
So for my 60th post I’m going to write about…absolutely nothing.
I just thought I’d check in with you all because I have been pretty busy with some major life changes so I haven’t had the time to post my once a week or comment on others’ blogs. Once everything gets stable in a couple of weeks or so, I should be back to blogging regularly (my version of regularly). Quick rundown on what I’m still watching:
1. Uchū Kyōdai (Space Brothers) – last episode was pretty darn cool, too short as usual. Love that all the characters are adults!
2. Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (Humanity Has Declined) – This show is a mind
fourletterword. Does anyone have an idea what’s going on? No? Neither do I but I really don’t care. So far it’s been a fun ride.
3. Kokoro Connect – Just started watching this, unsure of my feelings at this point.
4. Natsuyuki Rendezvous – This is actually my first Josei and though its on the fantasy side with the ghost and Ryosuke being transported to the ghost’s sketchbook, I like it. It’s a favorite, very sweet and romantic. I’m not big on romance but I like this which may be due to the characters being more mature than your average anime characters. If anyone knows of any shows similar to this, please let me know. I am very interested in watching anime with adults that are slice of life or even romantic.
5. I finally finished watching Nichijou. Not sure what took me so long, probably because I was watching so many other shows. I guess I will get around to finishing Sket Dance one of these days but Nichijou was definitely a great show and one I would like to own.
That’s all for now. Keep watching anime!