The Understanding – My 100th post!
Those who have read this blog for a while know that my significant other is not into anime like I am. There is now a show about couples like us! Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken (I Can’t Understand What My Husband Is Saying) is about a woman married to an otaku. I don’t classify myself as an otaku but I definitely see myself as a serious anime fan. When I get excited about certain shows; my husband will just get a blank look on his face. This show is a short so they don’t drag the gags out too long. You get the joke and then the episode is over. I laughed the whole time for each episode. It has hit the closest to home out of any anime show I have ever watched. If only I could make money by simply watching anime and talking about it.
I’m all over Fall Anime 2014. Okay, maybe not all over it but I’m watching a lot of it. A lot more anime than I have watched in a while. This is what I’m watching so far (including the aforementioned show):
- Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu – If you’re not watching this, you should.
- Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji – God, this show is pissing me off but I keep watching it. I’m really hoping that Erika grows a pair of ovaries and drops Kyouya. That would restore my faith in shoujo.
- Psycho-Pass 2 – Okay, so I haven’t gotten past episode 3. Something about this adaptation is not jiving well with me.
- Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis – The surprise of the season. I wasn’t watching this at first because I thought the main character looked like an idiot. One day I decided to check it out and I was impressed.
- SHIROBAKO – This show is so meta, it makes me feel like an anime insider.
- Terra Formars – Yes, I’m still watching the idiocy of the roaches.
- Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete – I have no idea what the hell is going on in this show. So much mystery…ooooo eeee oooooooo.
- World Trigger – An enemy who may not be the enemy?
I’m trying to get back into blogging more consistently. It is proving more difficult than I anticipated but I will do my best to get my blog on a routine. Thank you to the readers that have stuck around.
- Posted in: Anime